Due to exponential growth I am currently assisting my client who is in the Defence Sector to source Project Managers & Project Coordinators with a background in Technology related projects / roles for multiple opportunities in their Technology Advisory team.
Prior experience in a similar role in Defence would be desirable however not essential. My clients are happy to bring on board people that have worked for other Federal Government organisations that are keen to get into Defence (providing you hold a baseline security clearance) and they will supply the training required.
The roles will all be Canberra based and are full time permanent opportunities with excellent career progression on offer
Main duties will involve:
- Overseeing the planning, evaluation and implementation of projects within Defence,
- Managing work programmes to ensure that they are delivered to client expectations, time frames and specifications.
- Manage change, quality, health, safety and risk elements.
- Stakeholder Engagement / Background
Key Skills / Experience Required:
- 3+ years experience in a similar role in the ICT / Technology space gained in a Defence or Federal Government Organisation (Please note that there are multiple opportunities so varying roles from Junior to Senior are available)
- Demonstrated experience engaging with multiple internal and external stakeholders with the ability to manage competing priorities.
- Excellent negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Degree qualified OR Qualification or Certification in Project Management or Technology highly desirable.
- Baseline Security Clearance as a minimum will be required with the future ability to obtain NV1 so must be an Australia Citizen.
If you are interested in learning more about these opportunities and would like to be considered please hit Apply Now or forward a copy of your updated resume to Sarah Wallace (email@example.com) for immediate consideration.