Title: Project manager - Infrastructure (Network Engineering)
Type: 10 Month Contract
Location: North Sydney
NOTE: Due to COVID related Australian Border closures, only candidates based in Australia will be considered for shortlisting.
About the project
The Project Manager will deliver projects for key business groups including Fixed Wireless & Satellite Network Engineering & Build, as part of the central PMO. The Project Manager could manage a portfolio of projects or a small number of large complex scopes.
- Plan and align the deliverables of complex/multiple projects simultaneously;
- Provide strategic alignment between project and key business priorities; ensure ROI/benefits realisation
- Influence business decisions through senior relationships and outcomes
- Coach and mentor other peers and more junior team members
- Prior experience in identifying and implementing Project Life Cycle/phases & Project management artefacts
Technical understanding & efficiencies
- A variety of delivery methods and technologies (MTM) are utilised, ranging across FTTP, FTTB, FTTN, HFC, Fixed Wireless, Satellite as well as several supporting technologies (DWDM, L2 Aggregation and other supporting facilities).
- Collaborates Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Telco experience desirable
- Prior e2e PM network build/set up experience mandatory·
- Broad range of product launches, IT, network expansion experience
- Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multimode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Manages Complexity: Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
Please Apply via the link and if you have any questions feel free to contact Scott Aitken at Oceans Group