On behalf of my clients I am currently looking to speak with experienced Project Managers for an urgent role in the Defence industry.
The role is being offered as an initial 6 month day rate contract based in Canberra however view of extension is likely.
As the Project Manager you will be required to :
- Be responsible for the delivery of complex projects to the required quality, schedule and budget
- Manage project contracts to ensure exposure is minimised and controlled.
- Produce and maintain appropriate project management documentation including project plans
- Maintain accurate financial forecasts, estimates, schedules and risk management programs.
To be considered for this role my clients are looking for somebody with the following skills / experience:
- Prior experience in Defence and sound knowledge of Defence Capability Lifecycle (CLC)
- Knowledge or understanding of Government Procurement and Risk Management.
- Current NV1 or above security clearances
- Formal qualification in Project Management will be highly regarded although not essential
If you are interested in learning more about this project and have the aforementioned skills and capabilities please send me a copy of your updated resume for immediate consideration. Alternatively you can contact me directly - Sarah Wallace / email@example.com / 0290371856.