On behalf of my clients I am currently looking for an experienced Project Manager who has previous experience in Cyber Security and who has worked in the Defence industry.
The role will be based from clients site in Canberra and is being offered as an initial day rate contract and they are looking for somebody to start ASAP.
As the Cyber Security Project Manager you will be responsible for leading a small team of cyber security professionals to develop and validate a cyber security implementation plan in line with the NIST framework, and to coordinate development of a cyber security maturity assessment.
To be considered for this role my clients are looking for somebody with the following:
- At least 10 + years as a Project Manager with prior experience with running a Cyber Security project. (essential)
- Australian Citizen (essential)
- AGSVA NV1 Clearance (essential)
- Previous Defence experience (essential)
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills (essential)
- Experience in stakeholder management (essential)
If you have the aforementioned skills and would like to be considered for this role please forward a copy of your updated resume to Sarah Wallace (email@example.com) OR call me on 0290371856.