Our client is seeking a project coordinator for a six month contract role to improve processes around their contact centre
This role is responsible for identifying, prioritising, and driving process improvement initiatives within our clients Customer Contact Centre. The position will also support delivery of a new Customer Experience Measurement Platform with the Strategy & CX team, by documenting processes, procedures, and requirements to a high standard. The role will work alongside technical team stakeholders.
You will be busy:
- Proactively identifying new opportunities for continuous improvement
- Supporting the process improvement outside the contact centre, specifically the delivery of a Customer Experience Measurement Platform
- Reviewing and documenting procedures
- Supporting the development of strategy
- Demonstrated process documentation and improvement capability
- Qualifications in lean, six sigma or similar preferred
- Demonstrated experience in financial modelling
- Strong analytic and numerical skills
- Collaborative approach that actively seeks input and engagement
Please only APPLY if you're currently based in Australia due to International COVID related border closures.
To be considered for the opportunities you must have full working rights in Australia.
APPLY via the link below or contact Jade Applegate on 0472 622 534 for more information