On behalf of my clients a global consultancy I have an urgent requirement for experienced Procurement professionals for a large program of work in the Defence sector.
Our clients are based in Canberra so candidates base in this location would be preferred however given the urgency of the roles my clients are open to candidates in other states of Australia.
The initial contract term will be 6 months however view of extension beyond this is highly likely.
- Minimum of 5+ years gained in a similar role
- Defence complex procurement experience and/or Oil & Gas decommissioning experience.
- Experience in oil/gas industry and/or Defence / Maritime procurement is essential
- Complex procurement expertise (ideally use of ASDEFCON procurement suite in Defence however not essential).
- Current Security clearances would be highly regarded.
- If candidates do not have current security clearances of Baseline or above they MUST be an Australian Citizen who is able to apply for a clearance.
My clients are ideally looking for candidates who can start ASAP so if you have the aforementioned skills and would be interested in learning more about the roles please APPLY or send me an email directly with your updated resume. (email@example.com)