Title: Payroll Officer
Location: Sydney CBD (Near Central station)
Type: Temp to Perm in the new year
I'm partnering with an established Australian Bank. The head office is located in Sydney near Central Station. My clients currently looking for an experienced Payroll Officer to join their team for a short term contract then to essentially go Perm in the new year (2021)
Your Main duties would include:
- To process fortnightly payroll for about 200 employees for both Australia.
- To prepare and file HR/payroll paperwork and update employee database.
- To maintain super files and update Super Clearing House files online.
- To lodge payroll tax monthly.
- To reconcile ERP GL with wages from ADP Payroll system.
- To answer quires from both internal staff and external agencies in relation to payroll and employment issues.
- To lodge and liaise with Workcover agency to follow up the worker's compensation claims.
- Ad-Hoc office duties as required.
To be successful for this role -
- You must be efficient, pro active and have a can do attitude
- Excellent Computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years Payroll experience.
- Modern award knowledge will be highly regarded.
- ADP Payroll System and high-volume payroll experience will be an advantage.
Please APPLY via the link below or call Scott on 0466277891 to find out more