On behalf of my clients I am currently looking for an experienced Senior Technical Analyst / Office 365 Specialist for an initial 8 month contract based in Sydney.
As the Senior Tech Analyst (Office 365 Specialist) you will be working on an Infrastructure Refresh Program and will be responsible for the development and delivery of the Office 365 products and services to approximately 3000 staff . The role will ensure designs and plans conform with my clients architectures and framework.
- Provide specialised technical expertise, guidance and recommendations to all constituent projects and work under the programme to contribute towards the planning and running of the programme.
- Assess all technical and design considerations under the programme and escalate and engage solution designers and technology owners from internal technical domains, vendors, and partners.
- Monitor, track and report on the status of project deliverables to ensure time, cost and quality metrics are in line with approved project plans for assigned projects.
- Assimilate inputs from plans, business and non-functional requirements from business, information management, regulation, policy, technical, operations and other stakeholders to develop 'fit-for-purpose' enterprise solution architectures and strategies.
- Identify risks and issues associated with technology deliverables and provide technical assurance, options and recommendations to facilitate remediation and mitigation strategies.
- Align technology to business processes and organisational changes, ensuring that the technology supports these critical activities.
- Extensive experience and a record of achievement in planning and deploying centralised integrated solutions for a large and complex service industry organisation in technologies, including relevant qualifications or equivalent. This includes extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience in the development of technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan.
- Significant expertise and experience equivalent to an Office Business Apps & Services (Office 365) MVP (Most Valuable Professional) with a passion for Cloud Services and Innovation with a focus on modern workplace collaboration and messaging.
- Extensive experience in the development of strategic direction and standards of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximise the return on technology investment.
- Prior experience of working in a Government department in a similar role would be highly advantageous.
If you have the aforementioned skills and would like to be considered for this role please forward a copy of your updated CV to Sarah Wallace (firstname.lastname@example.org) for immediate consideration.