On behalf of my clients in Defence I am urgently looking for an experienced NV1 or above cleared Network Engineer for an initial 12 month day rate contract based in Canberra.
This role presents an exciting opportunity to develop the next generation of Deployed and Tactical ICT Systems.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the role will see the successful candidate progress and manage the successful delivery of various technical outcomes.
Development of key CDD artefacts like the FPS and V&V Plans.
- Liaising with sub-program stakeholders to elicit needs and provide input into system design.
- Identifying constraints and opportunities for deployed network integration.
- Supporting the assessment of various products for integration into the deployed networks.
- Management of sub-contractor deliverables in-line with approved Scopes of Work.
- Working with the Networks and Gateways product line and multinational partners to identify and design network interfaces.
- A working knowledge of Network Security including key principles for secure design.
- Ability to inform system design of the suitability of various commercially available network monitoring, management and control products for the Defence context.
Engineering degree or equivalent industry network certifications, eg. CCNA
- Current and Active NV1 security clearance
- Demonstrated experience in Defence projects and Capability Acquisition, Ideally from Gate 1 to 2.
- Experience working on Defence Deployed ICT systems is highly desirable.
If you have the aforementioned skills and would like to be considered for this role please hit 'Apply Now' or forward a copy of your updated resume to Sarah Wallace (email@example.com).