Our client, one of the big 4 is seeking an experienced Mobile Lead to be the main technical liaison to their clients, strategy, user experience and creative teams, as well as lead development teams in order to deliver quality digital solutions.
You will have an appreciation of multiple technologies, from iOS, Android to CMS systems, to Angular, React and Node, a
passion for technology and mobile app architecture will be key in keeping up and adapting to the rapidly changing
environment and complex client challenges.
You will be responsible for:
- Technical oversight of Mobile & Connected Devices (MCD) implementations
- Leadership of the technical teams, QA of code and delivery, support of UX, design and test teams
- Client and 3 party liaisons of MCD implementations: Providing options and approaches for their clients, defining required APIs and unblock dependencies, oversee change requests and revise effort estimates, setting the MCD development team up for success
- Assisting with business development opportunities: Supporting conversations with clients, maintaining business development assets, contributing to proposals, attending oral presentations, producing and validating technical effort estimates, and formulating approaches and proposed team compositions
- Provide teaching to junior technical team members, provide direction and support to the UX and creative design team members
- Architecting mobile app solutions for a variety of projects including consumer and enterprise apps, working with associated mobile technologies including Mobile Device Management (MDM), APIs and Mobile Backend-as-a-service (MBaS). Prototyping and experimenting with new technologies within the mobile ecosystem
- Minimum six years of relevant consulting, digital agency or industry experience with hands on development experience with a minimum four years of direct experience as a Senior or Lead mobile app developer
- Minimum four years of experience working with and coaching junior team members
- Minimum 5 years' experience of managing technical teams in delivering solutions using a variety of methodologies Advanced knowledge and literacy of a primary mobile app platform (either the iOS or Android SDKs) and the associated user interface guidelines
- Experience in modern app development approaches and technologies, including MVVM, dependency injection, reactive programming and up-to-date security controls.
- Experience with mobile app development tools, for example, Firebase, CocoaPods, Gradle, and Fastlane
- Good experience with creating accessible mobile apps
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, or with a team.
- Knowledge and experience with MDM solutions
Please note this role is only open to candidates with full Australian working rights.
If you are interested in the position please send an up to date resume to Jade Applegate, by applying through the link.
Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jadeapplegateoceansgroup/