- $125 - 140K salary
- Newly created role
- CBD Location
This business is a well respected, well performing financial services company. This is an exciting time to join this business due to them moving into growth and transformation mode.
Due to organisational growth, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Media and Partnerships Manager to join the team.
- Management of all paid media and partnerships to deliver against the business's sales and brand objectives
- Develop a targeted media strategy for multiple segments across the entire business
- Identify new and evaluate existing partnership opportunities
- Strategically lead the development of coordinated acquisition activity that drive leads and conversions
- Manage the Media buying strategy, plans and optimisation ensuring the integration of marketing activity, brand and acquisition strategy
- Partner with and manage the relationship of the business's media agency
- Manage the media spent budget
You will need to possess
- A minimum of 7 years experience working in a paid media management role
- Proven experience managing the media spent budget
- Experience in a data-driven marketing space and the ability to utilise marketing analytics
- A strong understanding of various digital channels
- Experience with both traditional and digital channels
- MUST have acquisition marketing experience
Apply Now to learn more information on this role.