I have been engaged to partner with my client, a successful online U.S retail client looking to expand their presence in Australia. Mandated to source a standout Marketing Manager to join their newly created Sydney team.
You will manage and launch the marketing for the business's launch in Australia.
You will be accountable for but not limited to the following:
- Build client awareness and drive user growth through influencer marketing
- Manage local social media accounts to deliver engaging content and have a socially connected community
- You will be the first point of contact for all marketing activities for the partners
- Own and manage the marketing budget
- Be responsible for all internal marketing reporting
To be successful for this role you will ideally possess the following:
- Holds a Bachelor of Marketing relevant industry qualification in Marketing
- 5-7 years prior experience gained within Marketing or Advertising from Fashion or online retail essential
- A genuine passion for ecommerce and fashion
- You must have solid experience of Australian consumers
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Manager who is looking to work in a newly created role and team as they build out their presence here in Australia. You will be accountable for their entire marketing, this is a hands-on role, in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
For a confidential discussion please call Sophie Monaghan on 0435 790 703 or alternatively please apply via the link below.