Our clients team in Sydney is growing rapidly, and this growth is crafting opportunities for like minded professionals who are seeking a new challenge, who would love the opportunity to work closely with inspiring and committed leaders, and clients.
As the Manager, you will be working closely with key client stakeholders on projects related to risk and compliance.
- Work with clients to design, implement, assess and improve governance, risk and compliance frameworks
- Ability to identify and map out processes
- Prepare executive management reporting
- Take a lead role in the overall scoping, execution and delivery of projects
- Maintain strong relationships with the client during and post engagements
- Lead and mentor team members on client delivery and engagements
- Research industry leading practices related to governance, risk, and compliance and assist in practice development activities
- 5+ years of professional experience, preferably in a professional services environment,consulting or industry
- A recognised university degree in accounting, business, engineering, mathematics or other-relevant discipline
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, writing and presentation skills
- Ability to develop cross-functional knowledge of risk management policies and procedures adhering to Regulators as well as specific internal corporate requirements
- Ability to work efficiently with all levels of staff and handle confidential information discretely and effectively
To apply for this opportunity please send an up to date resume for the attention of Jade Applegate to the link provided
Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/jadeapplegateoceansgroup/