With a continued focus on surprising and delighting their customers, our client, an entrepreneurial financial services organization is seeking to appoint a marketeer to provide local area marketing advice to their sales and distribution teams to support them in achieving their strategic objectives.
In this permanent part time, 4 day-a-week role, you will:
- Develop and implement a state-based marketing plan for the NSW/ACT sales network to drive leads
- Drive regular and meaningful engagement with the sales teams and provide support as required to ensure marketing plans are actioned
- Keep the broader marketing team up to date with local area marketing initiatives and ensure they complement the broader strategic marketing plan
- Measure the effectiveness of campaigns and overall engagement
- Conduct regular marketing workshops and provide social media upskilling and other training as required
To be considered for this role you will bring:
- Proven experience in delivering local area marketing initiatives to ensure sales targets are achieved
- Stellar project management and stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience in implementing social media campaigns
- Experience in working closely with marketing agencies and running sponsorship or media partnerships
- Commercial acumen and experience managing marketing budgets
Please apply via the link below or make contact with Michelle Rubinstein at email@example.com to find out more.