Our client, a leading global bank with an enviable reputation, are currently looking to attract an exceptional Legal Counsel to join this high performing, collaborative team of qualified individuals.
As Legal Counsel, you will be providing legal advice and guidance to the Global Markets business. You will be a trusted advisor and support the Senior Legal Counsel and General Counsel and provide first class legal support to a number of internal teams as well as a broad range of legal matters across a number of sectors.
Your day to day responsibilities will include;
- Providing front-end legal advice to the global markets business, providing general legal and compliance advice as required
- Identifying commercial and legal risks and working with the business to address the risks
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, including project teams, external lawyers, and others parties as and when required
To be successful for this position you will have;
- 4-6 + years' post qualification experience
- Experience from a leading law firm
- A superior understanding of derivatives and global markets experience essential
- Experience from a leading financial institution
- Experience working in a fast moving, high performing flexible environment
- The ability to multi task, prioritise and manage time effectively
Please apply on-line or for more information please contact Sophie Monaghan at Oceans Group on 02 9037 1860