- $120K + bonus
- Internal and Change Communications
- CBD Location
This business is an iconic Australian financial services brand. Due to growth, they are looking for an experienced Internal Communications Manager to join their team.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a combination of Internal and Change Communications whilst working closely with the Senior Manager on both strategy and delivery of these Communications across the business.
This is an exciting time to join due to the business having a strong focus on growth and transformation.
Key focus points include
- Develop and execute the communications strategy for the business
- Work collaboratively with various teams to ensure strong relationships are build to ensure of strong engagement
- Work closely with all business channels to develop high quality communications
- Develop and implement change management to ensure all potential impacts are appropriately assessed and plans put in place to ensure the business is ready for any upcoming change
- Drive engagement by ensuring that all content is creative and innovative
Key requirements for the role
- Proven stakeholder management experience at a Senior Executive level
- Ensure that all communications developed are compliant
- A can do attitude and willingness to roll your sleeves up and be hands-on
- The ability to work autonomously as well as being able to work collaboratively part of a team
If this role interests you, please Apply Now.