Our client a large consulatncy is seeking an Integrated Logistics Support Manager for an immediate start for a 12 month contract.
To provide general Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) management services associated with the analysis, definition, planning, acquisition, transition, in-service management, sustainment, asset management, and disposal of materiel systems.
- Researching and developing support requirements
- Provide controlling and evaluating logistic support analysis
- Conduct managing logistics activities
- Conduct monitoring, controlling, and reviewing contractor deliverables
- Conduct development and updating of ILS documentation, including a range of technical management strategies and plans, logistic plans, and instructions
- Conduct development of statements of work for ILS Programs
- Conduct tender evaluation and source selection
- provide advice / input into management and technical reviews and management and coordination of project ILS teams
If you have the aforementioned skills and would like to learn more about this role please apply through the link OR call Jade Applegate on 0472 622 534 for a confidential discussion.