On behalf of my clients I am urgently looking for an experienced Implementation / Release Manager for an initial 6 month contract based in Sydney with view of extension way beyond this.
As the Implementation Manager your primary purpose will be to plan and manager / deliver software changes and enhancements for strategic project in line with change and release processes and disciplines.
- Plan, manager and coordinate releases.
- Understand business drivers and actively work through release issues and risks with customers.
- Work with clients to ensure that releases are done in conjunction with other projects / software releases.
- Review current work prioritisation and asses for risk to delivery.
- Manage projects scopes and time lines
- Communicate with a variety of stakeholders (internal . external and vendors)
- Coordinate and facilitate agile ceremonies
- Coach team members in agile frameworks and support them to achieve higher scrum maturity.
- Identify project key KPI's
Key Skills / Background required to be considered for this role:
- At least 5 + years experience in a similar role with a good proportion of this gained in the financial services sector.
- Software vendor or large enterprise environment
- Software release cycle, planning and readiness reviews.
- Strong SDLC Knowledge
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- String communication skills and confidence when dealing with senior stakeholders with the ability to challenge the 'status quo'
- SCRUM Master certification would be highly desirable.
- Must be Australian Permanent Resident with full working rights.
My clients are looking for somebody to start ASAP so if you would like to be considered for this role and have the aforementioned capabilities please forward me a copy of your updated CV ASAP to; firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0290371856.