My clients have recently been awarded a large Defence Project and currently have an urgent requirement for an experienced ILS Consultant / Manager to join the team working from their offices in Canberra.
The role will be offered as an initial 12 month day rate contract however has the potential to be extended anywhere up to 2 years beyond this.
As the Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Engineer you will be responsible for providing Integrated Logistic Support capability to Bids and Projects, as well as ILS capability to support after-market programs (system enhancements, refreshes, upgrades, and replacements) to customers in support of commissioned systems.
As a key member of the engineering team, you will Influence the support design activities being undertaken to bid, develop and support our complex and technically advanced projects. You will perform technical assessments on engineer products to identify end user support requirements and conduct analysis on technical data to determine the optimal support solution for our clients customers.
- Support strategy development, modelling and performance evaluation
- The performance and/or review of relevant Logistic Support Analysis (LSA) including:
- Logistic Support Analysis Record System
- Failure Modes Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM)
- Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA)
- Level of Repair Analysis (LORA)
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Leading and performing Life Cycle Cost (LCC) analysis and modelling
- Leading, conducting and optimising spares modelling
To be considered, you will have:
- Prior experience in an ILS Engineering / Consulting roles within Defence or CIOG.
- Experience working as part of a team in technology based projects
- Project experience entailing both Software & hardware systems (acquisition & support phases)
- Knowledge of the Systems Engineering process and the Support Analysis interfaces.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to operate Microsoft Office (including MS Access) applications
- Have a minimum of Baseline Security Clearance (current)
If you would like to be considered for this role please forward a copy of your updated resume to Sarah Wallace (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR call me on 02 9037 1856.