On behalf of my clients a global consulting firm I am assiting them in sourcing an experienced Project Manager who has prior experience of working in the Defence sector.
The role will be offered as a 12 month day rate contract and wll be based from my clients offices in Canberra.
- ICT project planning and governance;
- Stakeholder Engagement both internally and to external stakeholders;
- Risk Management;
- FIC Management;
- Schedule Management;
- Coordinate test and evaluation activities;
- Budget Management; and
- Issue Resolution.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Demonstrate experience in ICT project management in an agile environment;
- Experience in preparing and delivering project documentation expected under the new Defence Capability Life Cycle;
- Project management certification (PRINCE 2 or equivalent);
- Demonstrate the ability to engage with Defence stakeholders including ADF, APS and contractors;
- Minimal NV1 clearance; and
- Previous experience in ADF networks and/or understanding of geospatial domain highly desirable.
if you have the aforementioned skills and would like to learn more about this role please apply now with a copy of your updated resume or email me directly (email@example.com)