Oceans Group are proud to be supporting a leading not for profit organisation in their search for an HR Manager.
With a clear strategic plan in place and a vision to add value and impact to the individuals and communities in which they operate, this is a genuine opportunity to make your mark in this varied role.
What does this position entail?
- Providing generalist HR advice and support to the organisation in relation to workforce planning, legislation, role design, recruitment, onboarding, remuneration, performance management
- Maintenance of HR policies and procedures to ensure they are tailored to business needs and compliant with legislation
- Potential additional policy development as it relates to COVID-19
- Development and maintenance of online HRIS as it relates to recruitment, onboarding, leave management, training
- Guidance on requirements, compliance and policies relating to WHS
What do I need to bring to this role to be successful?
- Familiarity with SCHADS Award
- Ability to guide the organisation regarding awards and regulatory changes
- Track record in developing HR plans
- Familiarity with HRIS (ideally BambooHR)
- Experience working in the NFP sector (with some exposure to commercial sector) will be highly regarded
Please apply via the link or contact Michelle Rubinstein for a confidential discussion and additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org.