On behalf of my clients, who are one of Perth's largest private employers, I am currently looking for an experienced HR Advisor who is well versed and a has a passion for Performance Management.
The role will be based from my clients head office in Perth an is initially being offered as a 6 month day rate contract however this is extremely likely to be converted into a permanent role thereafter.
As the HR Advisor you will be responsible for delivery of a full range of human resource services with a particular focus on Performance Management activities.
Key duties will include:
- Supporting team, communicating regular firm updates with the staff,
- Assisting with any employee issues
- Performance management and being involved with terminations / redundancies
- Creating new policies and procedures as well as enhancing existing systems, workplace health, safety and wellbeing programs,
- Provision and scheduling of Training and Development opportunities
To be considered for this role my clients are looking for someone with the following skills / experience:
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated experience in a similar or relevant role
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Business or similar related field preferred
- Prior experience in dealing with high volume Performance Management.
- Prior experience working in a fast paced environment
- HR System implementation experience is desirable
- Flexible and responsive to the operational needs of the business
If you have the aforementioned skills and would like to be considered for this role please forward a copy of your updated resume to Sarah Wallace (email@example.com) OR call me on 0290371856.