Our client, an Australian eCommerce brand has been in the market since 2013 and is winning on their mission to grow!
They are now seeking an eCommerce Manager with fast fashion and ideally international experience to join the team. You will be responsible for increasing sales through the development and management of the eCommerce strategy, whilst providing their customers with an exceptional shopping experience.
- Develop and drive the ecommerce strategy, ensuring best practice to increase customer engagement and conversion within the online business
- Develop and optimise the post purchase customer journey strategy
- Operate and optimize our multiple e-commerce websites
- Recommend and deploy ecommerce optimisation initiatives based on analytics and user experience, working within budget and toward measurable results
- Manage the performance of the ecommerce platform, ensuring customer experience is optimised and sales revenue realised
- Relevant qualification & minimum 4 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in managing the online channel on large ecommerce platforms, with proven sales growth results
- HTML, CSS and basic coding technical skills
- Knowledge of SEO, website optimisation, data mining and security
- Knowledge of buying, merchandising and range planning processes
- Strong planning, project management and organisational skills
If you are interested in the position please send an up to date resume to Jade Applegate, by applying through the link.
Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jadeapplegateoceansgroup/