On behalf of my clients; a global and highly regarded professional services firm, I am currently working on an attractive opportunity for an Asset Management (Power Transmission and Distribution) Director to join their Asset Management and Engineering team.
They are looking for someone who has a wealth of experience in the Power Industry to inspire confidence and empower change for their clients. In addition to the Technical requirements the role will also encompass an emphasis on business development and growth.
Main Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to :
- Work side by side with clients in capital intensive businesses to drive value from their physical assets and inform client decisions leveraging innovation
- Working as part of the Engineering and Asset Management team to develop and grow engineering and asset management advisory practice and intelligent assets capability.
- Provide leadership, build internal capability and bring together teams from across the organisation to deliver quality outcomes for their clients.
Key Skills / Experience Required:
- At least 8 years of experience in the power industry at a senior management level
- Proven industry engineering or asset management experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Power generation lifecycle management (i.e. thermal generations, wind, solar)
- Power networks lifecycle management (i.e. Overhead networks, Underground networks, Zone sub-stations, or Secondary systems (i.e. SCADA and communications)
- Network planning
- Power system operations
- Field force operations
- Proven technical capability in at least one of the following areas
- Asset Management systems & operating models
- Intelligent assets and analytics
- Capital investment planning
- Maintenance strategy and service delivery optimisation
- Experience / knowledge within Field Services (maintenance) would be highly regarded
- Demonstrated consulting experience and skills
- Analytical mindset
Whilst preference will be given to candidates who are Australia Citizens candidates who have the required experience candidates who have gained experience in the UK Power Generation industry will also be considered.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please send a copy of your updated resume to Sarah Wallace (email@example.com) or give me a call on 02 90371856.