A leading financial services client is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer for an urgent vacancy based in Sydney!
Our client is seeking a talented DevOps Engineer with solid experience to be part of a data management tools team where you will get to build and maintain their data quality management platform.
This is an exciting opportunity to maintain the stability of a data quality management platform and work with the users to resolve technical queries, short term and mid-term fixes as well a implementing strategic solutions to help operational users in managing regulatory risk on daily basis. You will get an opportunity to learn and apply the latest technologies including Bigdata, AWS, Bamboo, Jenkins, Docker and Splunk to deliver and maintain highly scalable and robust services.
- hands on experience on server configuration, maintenance and upgrades for enterprise data quality management tools from vendors like informatica, IBM or Syncsort
- worked on data quality rules, processes including transliteration parsing analysis standardisation and enrichment at point of entry and batch modes
- experience in establishing quality and strong controls around bulk data quality rules execution between systems to ensure system availability and integrity
- developed data quality rules with varied data types and environments, including Oracle, PostgreSQL, MS SQL, MySQL and Big Data technologies
- experience in application integration to on prem and cloud-based applications with knowledge of APIs (REST/SOAP/Bulk etc.)
- a good understanding of Linux operations with experience in shell scripting
If you are interested in the position please send an up to date resume to Jade Applegate, by applying through the link.
Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jadeapplegateoceansgroup/