My clients have a pressing requirement for an experienced Security Operations manager.
The role will be based from from my clients head offices in Sydney and is being offered as a full time permanent opportunity.
As the Security Operations Manager your main duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Leading the development, management and execution of Cyber Security Operations Services to Cyber Advisory, IDAM, Data loss prevention, Infrastructure Security, Threat Intelligence and Risk Mitigation.
- Management / ownership of the MSSP.
- Manage Security Operations to improve and enhance capabilities.
- Act as the subject matter expert and provide thought leadership to Technology Risk, Technology team and internal / external stakeholders.
- Plans, design and implement the risk management process for all cyber security services.
- Provide training / coaching to the Cyber Operation team and MSSP providers.
- Liaise with Architecture and Engineering principles for new and on-going projects.
- Develop policies and document processes.
- Communicate and lead Technology escalations and incident management processes.
To be considered for this role my clients are looking for somebody with the following skills / experience:
- Solid background in Cyber Security Operations,
- Extensive hands on technical Security background
- Demonstrated knowledge / experience with IT Risk and GRC regulations and compliance.
- Prior experience in the banking or financial services sector
- Previous management / team lead responsibilities.
- Extensive stakeholder management experience
- Any experience you have with Cloud Operations would be highly advantageous.
- If you have the aforementioned skills and would like to be considered for this role please forward me a copy of your updated CV (email@example.com) or call me on 0457114486 for a confidential discussion.