I am currently looking for an experienced Cyber Security Manager & Technology Risk specialist for one of my clients in the financial services sector based in Sydney.
Within this role you will be responsible for all design and delivery aspects of Technology Risk & Cyber Security including successful coordination and outcomes of security control delivery, management of Technology and Cyber risk and Cyber Security threat management operations.
In addition you will also provide risk and control advisory services to help protect customers, assets, systems and data.
Required skills / Experience:
- 5+ years' experience in Senior Security roles.
- Significant technical knowledge of platforms and network infrastructure, cyber security, and technology risk.
- Experience in banking, consumer lending or digital banking transformation.
- Practical experience in managing stakeholders to effect change, including strong influencing skills.
- Hands on experience with deploying security controls.
- Understanding of Agile development methodology.
- Demonstrated experience in working in the Banking or Finance sector.
- Seasoned understanding of Technology risk management principles and knowledge of Operational Risk and Compliance frameworks.
- Ability to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines / Australian prudential standards
- Experience with Information security control frameworks (ISO27001, NIST, CIS etc)
- Expertise in identifying, monitoring and managing IT risks, cyber risks & threats.
If you have the aforementioned skills and would like to be considered for this role please send a copy of your resume ro Sarah Wallace (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR call me on 02 9037 1856.