Title: Customer Experience Designer
Type: 6 month day rate contract
Location: Sydney CBD
Note: Please only apply if you are based in Sydney (Due to Covid boarder and state closure restrictions)
Purpose of role:
Bring human centred design skills and thinking to support and guide the definition of the desired customer experience and to develop and implement strategies to achieve this outcome. Advise business leaders in each of the service lines on actions to support enhanced customer outcomes and ensure these are aligned with the customer experience objectives
- Work with the service lines to design and define the superior customer experience that is desired and to embed this into business practice.
- Advise and guide the business on the changes which are required to achieve identified customer outcomes and ensure these effectively communicated in each of the service lines.
- Advise and guide the development of in-house human centred design capability and projects including the design of digital experiences.
- Coordinate the dissemination of customer experience design capability through the service lines to support enhanced outcomes.
- Design and implement strategies to enhance customer experience at key service points and ensure their integration into the procedures and systems applied in each customer interaction.
- Undertake and coordinate investigation of the range of customer touchpoints and the customer experience at each of these points.
- Research, develop and implement design projects that support and enhance customer experience.
- Provide persuasive, commercially sound, professional advice and solutions to the Manager and business leaders on a range of customer experience design matters.
- Contribute to the shared sense of direction and a culture of performance, accountability and service across a team of professionals.
- Anticipate and assess changes which impact the business and exercise judgement in the absence of precedent and making decisions with significant impact.
- Work to create a culture that enhances customer experience through innovative design and implementation.
- Has autonomy in determining matters related to their area of responsibility and is accountable for design concepts provided to the business.
- Digital / Strategic service lines across the organisations tech platform.
- Determines how to achieve objectives including deciding methods and techniques.
- Addresses problems in the work environment, devises action plans and advocates new approaches.
- Ensures decisions are based on evidence and makes effective judgments under pressure.
- Makes decisions within the level of financial and administrative delegation assigned to the role and within corporate / government / legislative protocols.
Please feel free to APPLY via the link below or contact Scott Aitken on 0298730031