About our client
We are looking to secure a Continuous Improvement and Delivery Manager based in Sydney. Our client is one of the largest insurance providers in Australia and provides best in class insurance services to communities throughout Australia.
About the role
This role is responsible for establishing the Continuous Improvement function focussing on Business and Process Improvement. You will also work on cross functional change projects which will deliver sustainable improvements to systems, processes and tools.
You will be key in influencing senior stakeholders and leaders on continuous improvement initiatives to drive impact across divisional strategic objectives.
- Lead a team responsible for delivery of continuous improvement and technology changes, aligning scope to key business value propositions along with providing decision makers with fact and evidence-based data for transparent decision making.
- Lead and work with partners across each business unit and partner with Digital & Technology to deliver the platform solutions for our products.
- Partner with Data & Analytics to deliver on data and insight needs.
- Identify process automation opportunities and deliver on prioritised opportunities that reduce cost or drive efficiency.
- Establish a continuous improvement delivery pipeline that supports each portfolio.
- Centralise and improve business backlog management and lead the prioritisation of ideas by Business Unit GM in conjunction with portfolio planning.
- Elaborate ideas to gain an understanding of business problem, cause for change, and potential impacts. Ensure improvement activities have clear problem statements and business outcomes are understood.
- Align implementation of changes across people, process, change and technology as per plan, ensuring seamless business and customer go-lives/implementations.
To be considered for this role, you will have prior experience leading a high performing continuous improvement team. Insurance industry experience is highly desirable.
Skills and attributes we are looking for are:
- Track record of leading successful Continuous Improvement teams
- Driving outcomes, improving process, reduce costs, improve CX
- Experience working with Digital and Technology
- Managing a project transition
- People and team leadership experience, and a track record of building highly engaged teams
- Experience in the insurance sector desirable
- Knowledge of a person-centred approach to service delivery
Experience & Qualification:
- Tertiary qualifications in business or equivalent knowledge and skills acquired through extensive practical experience
- Six sigma black belt qualification (essential)
- Insurance background (highly desirable)
What's on offer?
A competitive remuneration package, with exceptional career development opportunities, is available for the right individual.
If you have the aforementioned skills and you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity please hit 'Apply Now' or forward a copy of your updated resume directly to Caryn Davies (email@example.com)