My clients a well-established International Bank are currently looking to hire an experienced Compliance Manager who will work as part of their Legal & Compliance team.
The role is being offered as a full time permanent opportunity and will be based from my clients offices in Sydney.
As the Compliance Manager your main duties will include:
- Draft, review and update Compliance policies and procedures;
- Advise and implement regulatory and internal requirements that relate to the bank's businesses and operations
- Project manage and advise on regulatory changes such as FACTA, CRS, banking codes and other internal requirements
- Ensure all registration, licensing and reporting are all in compliance
- Provide advisory supports to businesses in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, guides, codes or industry practices;
- Lead investigations or other compliance related inspections and monitoring.
- Liaise and manage enquiries from regulators, government authorities, industry bodies or professional advisers such as ASIC, ACCC, AFCA, Police, ABA, BCCC, and auditors.
- Manage and investigate customer complaints
- Provide training to staff on compliance related matters
Essential Requirements to be considered:
- 8+ years in a similar role within Banking.
- Wealth of experience in regulatory reporting.
- Ability to manage a small compliance team
- Excellent communication skills (speaking, reading, listening and writing) in both Mandarin & English is ESSENTIAL
- Full working rights in Australia
If you have the aforementioned skills and are interested in applying for this role please forward a copy of your updated CV to Sarah Wallace (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call me on 0290371856.