I have been engaged to partner with my client, a well-known, global, reputable brand within Insurance. Mandated to source a Compliance Manager to work collaboratively in a high performing Risk and Compliance team of 7.
This company is a boutique insurer and over the past few years they have experienced significant growth. Reporting directly through to the Chief Risk Officer, you will manage and oversee the processes and procedures for the business's compliance obligations.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract role initially but likely to become a permanent role thereafter.
You will be accountable for but not limited to the following:
- Design and maintain compliance frameworks that meet legislative and industry wide standards
- To maintain the compliance framework, ensuring all policies and procedures are kept up to date
- Design and implement compliance obligation controls
- Regular liaison with APRA and ASIC adhering to insurance regulations
- To oversee all existing regulatory requirements and monitor all proposed legislative changes likely to impact the business
To be successful for this role you will ideally possess the following:
- Holds a Bachelor of Commerce, Economics, Business or relevant industry qualification
- 5+ years prior compliance experience gained within Financial Services, Banking or Insurance sector
- Previous experience in compliance requirement obligations and controls management
- Prior experience with communicating and reporting to regulators
- You must be a professional report writer and have excellent presentation skills
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability influence key stakeholders at the executive level
This is an excellent opportunity for an exceptional Compliance Manager who is looking to work in a high performing medium sized business; as they continue with their ongoing growth plans. You will be accountable for their entire compliance function, this is a hands-on role, in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
For a confidential discussion please call Sophie Monaghan on 02 9037 1860 or alternatively please apply via the link below.