I have been engaged to partner with my client, a reputable and well-known brand within Cloud Technology. Mandated to source an exceptional Channel Marketing Manager to collaborate with the business's stakeholders on program strategy and content creation across end to end marketing.
This company is a Cloud Technology business and they are currently experiencing growth. You will manage and oversee channel marketing for their reseller channel partners.
This is a 12-month fixed term contract.
You will be accountable for but not limited to the following:
- Collaborate with the business's stakeholders on program strategy and content creation; programs will include all online activity, digital and end to end campaigns
- You will be the first point of contact for all marketing activities for the partners
- You will nurture, collaborate and maintain all partner relationships
- Own and manage the partner and re-seller marketing budget
- Be responsible for all internal marketing reporting
To be successful for this role you will ideally possess the following:
- Holds a Bachelor of Marketing relevant industry qualification in Marketing
- 5-7 years prior experience gained within B2B Marketing with prior experience in partner or channel marketing essential
- A genuine passion for developing marketing programs
- Working across Asia Pacific and Japan partners would be highly desirable exp
- Prior experience with Salesforce and marketing solutions. Marketo exp is highly desirable
- Prior experience building trusted relationships with partner teams
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills and the ability influence key stakeholders at the executive level
This is an excellent opportunity for a Channel Marketing Specialist who is looking to work in a high performing medium sized business; as they continue with their ongoing growth plans. You will be accountable for their entire channel marketing, this is a hands-on role, in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
For a confidential discussion please call Sophie Monaghan on 0435 790 703 or alternatively please apply via the link below.