Business Resilience Specialist
Working for a large state-wide multi-site organisation that takes a customer centric approach to everything they do, this role will provide you with an outstanding opportunity to lead, manage and direct the Business Resilience and Continuity Management Program to maintain uniform organisational readiness and resilience in the event of a disruption to normal business operations.
With a focus on uplifting the resilience capability of the organisation (including emergency, incident and crisis teams, scenario-based planning, as well as team-based critical thinking and continuous improvement), you will be responsible for the organisation's capacity to respond effectively to a range of known and unknown risks to ensure the safety all staff and key stakeholders, and to protect the brand and reputation of the organisation.
Required Experience and Skills
Key to your success will be your:
- Ability to build trust and operate in an advisory capacity
- Ability to effectively navigate organisational/stakeholder complexities through impeccable influencing and interpersonal skills
- Expertise in simplifying complex topics to ensure actionable insights are derived, understood and implemented
- Experience in managing a range of stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in delivering successful change programs in complex, multi-site organisations
- Critical thinking and complex problem solving skills, coupled with superior communication, planning and prioritisation skills
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone to make their mark on an organisation that is in the midst of strategic change. If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please follow the links or call Michelle Rubinstein at Oceans Group on 02 9873 0017. Applications must be received by 5pm AEDST March 26 2020.