Role: Mid - Senior Business Analyst - Tableau / Power BI (MIS Reporting)
Location: Sydney CBD
Please note: Due to COVID related international boarder closures only Australian based candidates will be considered for shortlisting.
Role description:Support transformation initiatives in the Reporting and MIS domain. Present point of view on operational metrics (performance and efficiency) based on reports and dashboards being generated.
- Own end-to-end reporting and MIS delivery for multiple processes. Be responsible for ensuring the timeliness and accuracy of the all reports.
- Communicate effectively and provide deep insights to various stakeholders to help meet the required SLA on timeliness and quality.
- Lead meeting and develop agenda for Ops and Support functions to review performance and efficiency.
- Develop a strategy for redefining manual reports and automated them using SQL DB and Power BI solutions. Lead the way in implementing new technologies in operations.
- Creating/Scheduling and executing codes on DW and using FTP process to transfer files.
- Preparing and making reports/ presentations on Backoffice operations
- Designing and developing data model and dashboards
- Develop and optimize BI Dashboards, Reports, Data Models, and data flows.
- Test and validate accuracy of data in reports, analytics and dashboards.
- Performance tune Tableau dashboards (optimize extracts, limit fields/records, marks, optimize/materialize calculations, query optimization, workbook cleanup)
- Graduate (any stream)
- Specialist in Reporting and Analytics with confirmed experience in Reporting/ Analytics role
- Client handling and proactive communication with the customers is required as and when needed
- Min 8-10 years' experience in reporting, data analysis and project/client management
Key Skills required
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Power BI, SQL and database concepts.
- Tableau or Kibana report experience
- Server knowledge and expertise to the team on how to build and maintain Tableau Server
- Data quality / governance experience
- Data base concepts and data model design and development concepts
- Good understanding of back office operations (specifically FCC operations) would be an added advantage.
Please APPLY via the link below or contact Scott Aitken on 0466277891 to find out more about this
Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn via: https://www.linkedin.com/in/scott-aitken-4037405b/