Job Title: Business Analyst - Superannuation (Process improvement)
Location: Sydney CBD
Type: Contract 4 month
Please only APPLY if you're currently based in Australia (Sydney ideally), worked as a BA in Superannuation and have full working rights.
About the Fintech:
My client creates world class software for the financial sector, they have a strong engineering culture whereby they leverage contemporary technology and their superannuation expertise to deliver innovative solutions for their clients.
Purpose of the role:
The objective of this position is to understand and convey our client's needs to ensure they build the right solutions and to document requirements clearly and correctly to support the Software Development Life Cycle.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Business requirements analysis
- Knowledge capture and maintenance of documentation and repositories
- Work with customers and product owners to gather, analyse and document business requirements
- Previous experience in an AGILE methodology
- Develop strong working relationships with internal and external business stakeholders to define, confirm and accept business requirements
- Provide clear and concise business requirements to development teams within scheduled timeframes and ensure they understand requirements and validate their work
- Create and maintain business process maps (as-is and to-be)
Work experience/background required for this position
- Experience in a similar role for 2 years.
- Experience in Financial services for 2 years (preferred)
- Experience within a Superannuation domain is highly desirable
If you'd like to find out more about this position feel free to contact Scott Aitken on 0298730031 or connect with me on LinkedIn: