Our clients team in Sydney is growing rapidly, and this growth is crafting opportunities for like minded professionals who are seeking a new challenge, who would love the opportunity to work closely with inspiring and committed leaders, and clients.
As the Assistant Manager, you will be working closely with key client stakeholders on projects related to risk and compliance.
- Work with clients to design, implement, assess and improve governance, risk and compliance frameworks
- Ability to identify and map out processes
- Prepare control test scripts, performing test of design (TOD) and test of operating effectiveness (TOE)
- Prepare high quality reports to detail risks, controls, including control test results and present to clients
- Research industry leading practices related to governance, risk, and compliance and assist in practice development activities
- At least 3+ years of professional experience, preferably in a professional services environment, consulting or industry
- A recognised university degree in accounting, business, engineering, mathematics or other relevant discipline
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, writing and presentation skills
- Ability to work efficiently with all levels of staff and handle confidential information discretely and expertly
To apply for this opportunity please send an up to date resume for the attention of Jade Applegate to link provided.
Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/jadeapplegateoceansgroup/