On behalf of my clients a global IT Consultancy I am urgently looking for 2 X Security Analysts who have prior experience of working in a SOC environment.
The role is initially being offered as a contract assignment however there is strong potential of long term extension or even a permanent role within the organisation further down the line.
Your main duties will include:
- SIEM security monitoring
- Standardised security reporting
- Vulnerability scanning
- Penetration testing
- Password vaulting
- Security vulnerability or threat notification services
- Daily health-checks
- Access governance for user access reviews
- Recommend improvements in tuning and alerting for SIEM solution
- Update security operating processes and practices
- Shift and on-call work will be required.
Experience Required to be considered for this role (All Essential):
2+ years of experience working in a Security Operations Centre
- Familiarity with security frameworks (NIST, Mitre ATT&CK, AESCSF, CPS234)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong relationship-building capacity
- Security, vendor and ITIL certifications (desirable)
- You must be an Australian Resident to be considered for this role as no sponsorship can be given.
My clients are looking to appoint somebody in this role ASAP so if you have the aforementioned skills please forward me a copy of your updated CV (email@example.com) or call me on 02 90371856 for immediate consideration.