- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Oceans Group does not own or control, or to people that Oceans Group does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Oceans Group collects personally identifiable information when you register for a Oceans Group account, when you use certain products or services, when you visit Oceans Group pages, and when you enter promotions, competitions or giveaways. Oceans Group may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with Oceans Group, we ask for your name, email address and birthdate. Once you register with Oceans Group and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Oceans Group also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Oceans Group cookie information and the page you requested.
- Oceans Group uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Oceans Group will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Oceans Group may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Oceans Group to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- Oceans Group may set and access Oceans Group cookies on your computer.
- Oceans Group allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Oceans Group's cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- Oceans Group gives you the ability to edit your Oceans Group Account Information and preferences at any time, including whether you want Oceans Group to contact you about specials and new products.
- You may request deletion of your Oceans Group account by visiting our Account Deletion page, verifying your password once more and confirming your choice to terminate the account.
- Your Oceans Group Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas Oceans Group uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- Oceans Group may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.